My Little Pie

My Little Pie

Monday, 16 September 2013

Trialing another weird and wonderful chiro treatment

Although Iyla is doing better lately she is still having mild reactions to who knows what. I took her back to the chiro so he could do some more NAET treatment on her and she is still badly allergic to dairy, rice and oats and mildly allergic to eggs. He treated her again for these things but as yet we are unsure if it has worked. So far in the past it hasn't for some weird reason. He also told me about another treatment we could try. It's called Inergetix CoRe and it's even weirder then NAET in my opinion. But if NAET worked so well with Abbey and Reuben (it has cured Reuben of his all year round hayfever) then why not try something else. It's not going to hurt and if it gets my little girl better i'll be one happy mummy!
Ok so this is how it works- I gave the chiro one of Iyla's nail clippings and he puts it into a special computer that can somehow check through her DNA and list all her allergies. Then he puts all her body information into a magnetic bracelet which she wears and somehow it is meant to clear her body of the allergies. Yes i told you it was weird. Well I went back to him today to pick up the bracelet and although he couldn't remember everything she was allergic to he said the list was long. Strangely at the top of the list was allergies to dust and pollen. She does sneeze quite a lot, but don't all babies? I remember Connor and Abbey sneezing all the time in the first few months too. I asked if if it was at all possible for dust or pollen to cause vomiting and diarrhoea but he has no idea so that doesn't help me much. But anyway she is wearing the bracelet around her ankle now and she needs to keep it on for 4 weeks and then we will do the process again and see if any of her allergies are cleared. Here is a link to come more information about the Inergetix CoRe - if you're interested.

Saturday, 7 September 2013

Super duper sensitive!!

So although Iyla is doing fantastic on goats milk formula she is still having lots of random mild reactions. We aren't really sure how these are happening but we are guessing that just us touching her dummy after eating, or kissing her is causing them. Awhile ago i kissed her after eating rice for dinner and we had a terrible night of screaming, spewing and green mucousy diarrhoea. It's pretty crazy really!
Last night was another REALLY bad night. I was a bit shocked as i have been so careful with everything. I wash my hands after eating, i make sure i wash her bottles separate from the other dishes, i try not to touch the part of her dummy that goes into her mouth and i haven't kissed her on the lips in weeks. But i guess a tiny slip up is easy, and it could also have been from one of the kids touching her or her dummy.
I'm really hoping that this insane sensitivity will get better as she gets older and her stomach matures a little. It's so hard to have to watch everything that goes near her every second of the day. And when she starts to become mobile it will become a whole different ball game. It's also making me dread starting solids even more. If she gets so sick from the tiniest trace of food, i don't want to know how she is going to react to a mouthful of it. Eeeekkk! But i'll have to try not think about that for now. It's still awhile away. Mind you time is flying so she'll be 6 months before we know it!