My Little Pie

My Little Pie

Sunday 6 April 2014

Mild reaction, now retrialing

On Friday Iyla seemed to have a mild reaction to the cauliflower. I fed her early in the morning when we all had breakfast and just under 2hrs later she did a small vomit and started crying and nothing made her happy. She also got red around her eyes and the skin was slightly swollen. We had to take Connor to school and she vomited again in the car on the way home. But then fell asleep and was much happier when she woke up. That night she screamed herself to sleep in my arms and woke up 3 times during the night screaming. The next morning she did one horrible poo. Our dietician wanted us to give her a few days break and then retrial just to make sure it really was the cauliflower and not something she may have picked up off the floor. I gave her 1/4 of a teaspoon at 12.30 today so we'll see what happens in two hours time.

No comments:

Post a Comment