My Little Pie

My Little Pie

Thursday 31 May 2012

Apple is WORKING!!!

I am beyond excited right now!! Although we haven't finished Abbey's apple trial yet, 6 days in and we haven't had a single problem with it. We are doing the trial very very slowly and today was the first day she got a full teaspoon. Because its going so good I have decided to start increasing it faster now and will do 2 teaspoons tomorrow, 4 on Saturday and so on until she is having a full serving of it. Lets just hope it continues to work for her. Its so nice to feed her something. She gets so excited when i come with her spoon. She spends the next half an hour licking it hoping to get more.

I have also finished the dress i was making her. I have added a photo below. Since the weather is so bad today i let the kids have a TV morning so i had a chance to finish it off. It looks so cute on her!


2 comments:

  1. Great news! Hope all continues to go well! And the little dress is gorgeous! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it keeps going well Tash!! I'm really hoping for you :) And gorgeous dress - very clever!!

    ReplyDelete