My Little Pie

My Little Pie

Sunday 27 May 2012

Its time for apple!!

Life has been pretty good with a mostly happy little girl again. We had a couple of bad days after Connor fed her some potato chips but yesterday she was back to her happy self. It was amazing to have a full day of barely any crying. She played happily outside most of the day and just came to me to read her a few books or for bottles. Connor was pretty sick yesterday though, but having a fever made him very tired and he spent most of the day sitting in front of the TV. So overall it was a very peaceful day.

We also started feeding Abbey apple yesterday. We are giving it to her very very slowly and are just doing the tip of a teaspoon for 3 days and then slowly increasing it from there. Today she hasn't been a very happy girl though and we are really hoping it is either a tooth coming through or her getting Connor's cold that is causing this and not the apple. I don't think i can bear another fail. She was so excited to eat even such a small amount, it would be heartbreaking to have to deprive her again. She seems to think though, that since i let her eat one thing today that she should be allowed to eat anything and we had a few tantrums when we were eating because she so badly wanted it. Its the hardest thing not being able to give her something she so clearly enjoys.

I started my very first sewing project with my new sewing machine this past week too. I found a cool pattern on Etsy for a dress for Abbey. So far it is going well. Hopefully i can finish it this week and post a photo. I really hope i don't ruin it i've never done anything like it before. It's so cute though and will look gorgeous on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment