My Little Pie

My Little Pie

Monday 6 August 2012

Goodbye

Just a quick post to let everyone know we are about to leave for PMH. I'm a bit of a nervous wreak but that is mainly because i have no idea what is going to happen once we get to Perth. We don't know if we will even get in today as it depends if they have a bed available. And i don't really know what tests they are all going to do on Abbey. I really hate the unknown and not really being able to plan anything. But i guess i'll just have to get over it and learn to take things as they come.

I'll try keep everyone updated as much as i can and I hope you all have a really nice week!

1 comment:

  1. All the best Tasha!! You will be in our thoughts and prayers.... Really hope it is all worth it and you get some answers!!

    ReplyDelete