My Little Pie

My Little Pie

Thursday 2 August 2012

Everything is sorted! Finally!

I FINALLY found somewhere to stay in Perth that is relatively close to PMH and also not to expensive. Its so nice to take a load off. I have been majorly stressing about it! Our appointment is now next Tuesday the 7th of August. Thankfully we were able to change the date and didn't have to rush to Perth Tuesday just passed! I am so nervous about going though and all the tests Abbey is going to have done, but i'm also super excited that maybe we will get some more answers. It is getting more heartbreaking by the day seeing her unable to enjoy food.

Talking about food, I restarted feeding Abbey pumpkin on Sunday. Things have been very up and down since then and i'm a bit unsure how it's all going to go. Some days she has good days and is very happy, but other days she is so miserable and clingy i don't know what to do with her. She doesn't have diarrhoea but her last poo was very acidic green and runny. It was instant bum burning and smelt terrible. That was yesterday though and she hasn't done any today. She has vomited a few times. 1 big one on Monday and a few smaller ones since then. She is also spitting up quite a bit and gagging lots after bottles and eating. We will just have to wait and see what happens i guess.

Thanks to everyone who helped me search for accommodation and for all the very kind and thoughtful offers! It reminds me again of what a blessing the communion of saints is! 


No comments:

Post a Comment